BUILDING & FIRE CODE
Interim Certified Building Official (CBO) & Fire Marshal Services
Townzen & Associates can offer certified building officials and fire marshals on an interim or vacation relief basis. Our CBOs and fire marshal have in-depth knowledge and hands-on understanding of building and fire department operations.
We can assist with daily operations and supervision of staff and will provide high quality customer service to clients, contractors, developers, residents and business owners. Our consultants are skilled in dealing with complex code issues as well as maneuvering through any gray areas of the building and fire codes.
Full or Partial Service Building Department & Fire Prevention Services
A cost-effective alternative to internally staffed building departments and fire prevention departments, our full-service building department and fire prevention programs assumes the responsibility for all of your building department and fire prevention services.
Our full-service building department and fire prevention programs are customized to fit the needs and service levels of each jurisdiction. In some cases, we are co-located within that agency’s facility. Other times we may provide our services from our office. Both options provide a seamless partnership.
By partnering with Townzen & Associates for full-service building department and fire prevention services, you can:
• Ensure consistent enforcement of your adopted building/fire codes
• Reduce the impact that fluctuating building activity has on your department without having to increase or decrease full- time staff thus reducing the impact of services to your community
• Maintain full control of fees and service levels, so you never lose ownership of the development process
• Minimize liability and risk factors
• Improve service levels with quick turnaround times, prompt and solution-focused answers to questions, customer education, and efficient processes solutions.