Vice President - Security Risk Solutions
Jim has over 24 years experience in installation, service, design and planning of all types and sizes of access control, intrusion and video surveillance systems. His career has taken him through installation, project management, design, estimating and assessing customer needs from single to multi-campus facilities in geographically diverse locations. He takes the client through the "Purpose" based approach to designs and assessments.This unique combination of skills is invaluable when helping clients select technology and create a functional serviceable system that they will be happy with for many years.
Jim is an active member of the International Association
of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC). The IAPSC has been a respected
organization of independent security consultants for over 30 years. Acceptance
into the IAPSC shows his commitment to stay independent and create system
designs based on client needs not features of a specific product.
He is also an active member of ASIS International a worldwide organization of security
- Consulting, designing, planning and project management of access control, video surveillance and intrusion systems for clients of all sizes and vertical markets.
- Oversight of sales, design and engineering teams to meet corporate growth expectations.
- Managed large diverse teams.
- Managed $8 million P&L budget and corporate profit expectations.
- Consulted closely with senior executives on corporate initiatives and strategies successfully position his team in the local market.
- Maintain system vendor relationships.
- Maintained and enhanced existing client relationships as well as developed new business relationships with prospective clients by providing access control, video surveillance and related security system solutions for clients of all sizes and verticals in my local market.
- Project oversight on design and construction phases including but not limited to schematic design (SD), design development (DD) and construction document phases (CD).
- Managed work schedules and other administrative requirements to meet project deadlines.
- Had oversight of team job costing which encompassed an average of 100+ open projects monthly.